THE 1ST INTERNATIONAL PUERTO RICO TATTOO CONVENTION IS AN EVENT CREATED AND HOSTED BY YALLZEE, JLD TATTOO LLC. AND SPARKOF ENTERTAINMENT IN SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO ON DECEMBER 1-2-3, 2017. IN THIS EVENT WE ARE REUNITING MANY OF THE WORLD’S BEST TATTOOERS FROM EVERY STYLE FOCUSED ON THE PASSIONATE SIDE OF TATTOOING. CONTESTS HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION TO BE A SERIOUS, NON-BIAS, NON-POLITIC EVENT BUT ALSO A DIFFERENT APPROACH FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR WHO HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FROM A WELL THOUGHT SMALL PIECE TO THE COMMITMENT OF A FULL BODYSUIT.
CONVENTION RULESBY ENTERING International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
IPRTC TERMS & CONDITIONS
* You MUST BE 18 to get tattooed, you must sign a release form and provide a valid ID to get tattooed. All tattoo artists must verify age and have a signed release form before starting any tattoo procedure.
* There will be a Kids Booth for the lil' devils that will have temporary tattoos for the kiddies as well as face painting, evil clowns and much more!
* We're all at IPRTC as a family. Leave your attitude and ego at the door and treat each other as one!! This event thrives on good times and great people!!
* Absolutely NO FIGHTING or obnoxious behavior permitted. Once again, this event thrives on good times and great people! You will be arrested and escorted off premises if you can't respect the other attendees!
* There are NO REFUNDS on presale tickets, admissions, raffles, seminars, or competitions!!
* ENTER INTERNATIONAL PUERTO RICO TATTOO CONVETION AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you are easily offended, please do not enter.
* No food or drinks on tattoo artist’s tables, please respect the artist portfolios and don’t get food on or spill your drinks on the artist properties.
*Infants must be carried, please no strollers due to heavy traffic congestion.
*Kids 12 and under get in FREE!!!!
*Minors must be accompanied by an adult
*IPRTC reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone we deem necessary.
*IPRTC reserves the right for expulsion from the convention at any time or for any reason without refund.
*Attendees must wear wristbands at all times, no wristband means no entry. Never share wristbands with anyone; this will be cause for expulsion. Artists must wear or have on their person the artist lanyard or wristband when entering or exiting the convention center.
*Press Passes are available for TV & Radio stations, Newspapers, and Industry Magazines only. No professional cameras allowed without a Press Pass!
*NO SOLICITING! No handing-out fliers, postcards, samples or business cards anywhere inside the show or anywhere within the convention area.
*Violators of admission rules will be removed from the event without refund.
*BY ENTERING INTERNATIONAL PR TATTOO CONVENTION, YOU AGREE TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, VIDEO TAPED AND RECORDED FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND FUTURE IPRTC MEDIA AND PUBLICATIONS.